Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pearlz Oyster Bar

So, right after a very nice 4 course tasting at McCrady's... I was still hungry and since this was right around the corner, I wanted a few more cocktails and saw that they had a lobster roll. I had to have it and at $14.95, it was gonna be an educated guess but my pouch was giving me the green light, so I hit the pedal to the metal and went for it. C'mon, you only live once...

 Looking good, Billy Ray!

Feeling good, Louis!

Top split bun, buttered and lightly toasted, giant tender chunks of lightly dressed lobster meatz (tail and claws) with a lil chives for garnish and color. This was a good lobster roll. Not great but it will trump many other ones that I have had recently and costing a lot more. The chips were crispy and seasoned evenly. It definitely hit the spot.

Will need to come back in the future and try some other stuff but based on the lobster roll, I might actually like a few other things on this common oyster bar/pub menu.

2.5 Stars.

153 East Bay Street
Charleston, SC
843-577-5755
http://www.pearlzoysterbar.com/

No comments: