Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hominy Grill

Heard some good stuff about this place from the locals... There was one item on the menu that sealed the deal for me. Read on and you will know what that item is... So friggin good. Still thinking about it a week later. Let's just say, Chick-fil-a can lick their fucking balls. Yeah, boooyyyeeeee...

Mom, I'm home!

Big nasty biscuit w/ fried chicken breast, cheddar and sausage gravy. This Goddamn thing is killing me. That Rosebud/Family Dog shit ain't got nothing on this. As if a rather large super crispy and juicy fried chicken breast stuffed between a fluffy biscuit wasn't enough... They doused half of this beast with the most amazing sausage gravy. It was unbelievably savory. It was like eating a unicorn bathing in a rainbow jus. I could eat this everyday.


High-rise biscuit with sausage gravy. Had to order one without the fried cheekan just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Nope, I wasn't dreaming... Eating this was like a unicorn giving me a golden shower of sausage gravy. Pure bliss.


 Home fries. Taters!

Stop teasing me, you cocksucker!

This will be my first stop next time I come into town... That big nasty can cum all over me anytime. I swallow.

3 Stars.

207 Rutledge Avenue
Charleston, SC 29403
(843) 937-0930
http://hominygrill.com/

1 comment:

TFA said...

If you ever get a chance, get their chocolate pudding.