Monday, January 26, 2009

Zuffy's Place

Talk about Fuzzy math...

Why couldn't they just let Fuzzy's rest in peace? Switching a couple letters around and renaming it to Zuffy's can't be a good thing... And it isn't. This reincarnation has lost it's mojo because it's ass backwards. It's like the living dead in here.

Shwimp Po'Boy - Was exactly that... Wimpy. A hard bread log with a few crispy krill drowning in mayo. Get me to the Mayo Clinic STAT!

Brunswick Stew - Tasted like a 3 day old opened can of Dinty Moore... Please, no more, I can't take it. I rather eat a bowl of Brunswick's balls down the alley.

The whole vibe of this place is so depwessing... Could it be everything is Painted Black? I've been to funerals with more life. I swear this old man in the pisser passed away quietly in his stream of urine because he never came back out, mebbe it was the Stones in his kidneys.

If the food was good for one thing, I could bypass the low rent trailer trash decor but neither the food (Joe Dale RIP), service or ambiance gave me that warm and Fuzzy feeling I was looking for.

Meh.

1860 Corporate Blvd NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
(404) 343-1171

No comments: