Monday, January 26, 2009

Teriyaki Experience

"Made in Japan"???

More like Hecho en Mexico... Since the only Asian in there was yours truly. This place belongs in Toys-R-Us because I didn't know Fisher Price made play food. The sushi looked like it was prepared in the bathroom and was as appetizing as tuna in a can at ALDI.

Shwimp Yakisoba Noodles - I had better noodles in a plastic bag filled with the MSG laden soup base. If y'all didn't realize... The last time I checked, water had no flavor. Why would you proudly admit cooking in it? This entire thing was so bland, I had to doused the entire plate with Sriracha. Their signature sauces are made up with 90% of high fructose corn syrup, how can it be healthy since you have to drown that saw dust they call food in it. Yaki is right because you'll be doing that right after you eat this crap.

Gyoza - 2 dumps for 2 dollaz? You got to be kidding me... I ordered it anyways. More ammunition for Gastro to pump out. You know what this tastes like? Gerber baby slop in wonton wrapper. No wonder babies spit up their food. Purge.

How this joint lasted more than 2 weeks is anyone's guess... Give me some of the tacos the staff were eating in the back instead. Hasta la pasta...

I had an "Experience" alright...

FLUSH.

1801 Howell Mill Rd
Atlanta, GA 30318
(404) 351-2013

No comments: