Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cho Won Buffet

If you're a man and you like meat... Stop by here for some unlimited man meat. Sometimes our eyes are bigger than our mouths, so don't pack more meat than you can handle on that tiny plate because you might not be able to swallow that load.

Bypass all the filler on the hot side... It's craptastically bland. Everything was either tepid or cold, sitting on them steam tables for God knows how long only made matters worse. The sushi assortment, sliced so thinly, was not even chum grade. Meh.

You come here for the meat and panchan items. The secret is to eat a little at a time. Dumping a crap load of meat on the bbq will just make everything dry and rubbery. But I don't think those pigs cared at the next table as they piled on the meat as if was an Autodoner. Stick with the beef and pork, as the chicken took a while to cook through, by then it looks like plastic. I don't know if I like them cutting and cooking up my food... What am I, 5 years old? Are you gonna friggin feed me and wipe my ass too? Just get away from me with your hot pink lip gloss and phony shit eating grin so I can actually eat.

Little signs are posted everywhere warning not to waste food or else you will be charged extra... It might as well say "You go home now, fat boy, you eat everyting, no more food for you!"

Thank you... Come again!

Burp.

3635 Satellite Blvd
Duluth, GA 30096
(770) 476-0458

No comments: