Thursday, September 23, 2010

Popeyes Istanbul

There is absolutely nothing better than waking up in the morning and finding this in your inbox... Talk about morning wood. You ladies know what I'm talking about. Listen, it's never too early for sexual innuendos and fwied chicken.

So, my friend, Alison Bitner, sent me this from the Istanbul Airport. For all you rednecks that's in Turkey... The country not Butterball. Just the thought or hearing the word, "Popeyes", makes me feel kinda funny in my pants. I roll down the window every time I drive by a Popeyes just to get a whiff of that chicken crack. I think I just jizzed in my pants.

(It's... Glorious!)

Popeyes is loved by all around the globe... Chicken brings peace and harmony, sometimes it comes with bones and thugs, too. Fuck that, they should still get the Nobel Peace Prize.

Now... Where's my big piece of chicken?!

4 Stars? Most likely.

Popeyes
Istanbul Airport, Turkey
Call the operator for assistance.

No comments: