Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Katz's Delicatessen

Yeah, yeah... I know. Who hasn't been to Katz's? Your mom took me here in 1980 and popped my cherry... And ever since, every time I see your mom she reminds me of Katz's cow tongue and pastrami... BTW- Tell her I got her pickle right here.

Anyhoo, have you seen their menu? Where the fuck do you start at Katz's? There is just too much yummie shit in here. Grab a stub when you walk in and go to the first available guy behind the counter and order your shit quick. Because NY'er's don't have patience for you fucking tourists asking if Meg Ryan jizzed in that chair over there. Come here, I got your horseradish sauce right here.

(Da house that pouch built)

Walking on E. Houston towards Katz's is like going home... Hey Ma, what's for dinnah?

Pastrami on Rye - You can't get any more NYC than this beast. Shit is so friggin' G O O D. I could eat this everyday but I would look like Dom DeLuise (RIP- Rest In Pouch). They also give you a shitload of assorted pickles, too.

I also got the sliced tongue and that shit is good as well... Like everything in here. Just being in here and breathing in the air brings me back to 1888. Yeah, I'm that old, so what... So's your mutha. F U.

Burp.

4 Stars.

205 E Houston St
New York, NY 10002
(212) 254-2246

No comments: