Monday, February 9, 2009

Repast Restaurant

What you cookin'
Baby, I want
What you serving
Do you know I'll eat it?
All I'm askin'
Is for a little Repast when I come here (just a little bit)
Hey baby (just a little bit) when you get here
(just a little bit) Mister Truex (just a little bit)

Joe ain't gonna do you wrong while you're starvin'
Ain't gonna do you wrong 'cause he don't wanna
All I'm askin'
Is for a little Repast when I come here (just a little bit)
Baby (just a little bit) when you get here (just a little bit)
Yeah (just a little bit)

I'm about to give you all of my hard earned money
And all I'm askin' in return, honey
Is to give me my profiteroles
When I get here (just a, just a, just a, just a)
Yeah baby (just a, just a, just a, just a)
When I get here (just a little bit)
Yeah (just a little bit)

Ooo, your bacon wrapped dates
Sweeter than honey
And guess what?
So is their pork belly grattons
All I want you to do for me
Is cook it for me when I get here (Re, Re, Re ,Re)
Yeah Joe (Re, Re, Re ,Re)
Whip it up for me (Repast, just a little bit)
When I get here, now (just a little bit)

R-E-P-A-S-T
Find out what they cook for me
R-E-P-A-S-T
Take care, just feed me

Oh (cook it for me, cook it for me, cook it for me, cook it for me)
A little Repast (feed it to me, feed it to me, feed it to me, feed it to me)
Whoa, babe (just a little bit more)
A little Repast (just a little bit more)
I get hungry (just a little bit more)
Keep on chewin' (just a little bit more)
You're runnin' out of food (just a little bit more)
And I ain't fillin' (just a little bit more)
(Re, Re, Re, Re) 'past
When I come here (Re, Re, Re, Re)
Or Joe might walk in (Repast, just a little bit more)
And find out I'm full (just a little bit more)
I got to have (just a little bit more)
A little Repast (just another bite)

Burp!

620 Glen Iris Dr NE
#C
Atlanta, GA 30308
(404) 870-8707

No comments: