Monday, February 9, 2009

Athens Pizza House

Thank you sir! May I have another?!

Just gweat... Another middling Gweek joint being initiated into their dumbed down pledge class of wack pan pizzas and canned sauce pastas. How many locations does one need for this slop? I don't think there's a college around here. I wonder if they send up the left overs from their other locations because it tasted like it was well-traveled.

So, I was craving a Gyro and no way was I gonna goto Mish Mash Medi up the street. Then I remember this joint just opened up recently in the backwoods of Norcross. Mebbe, it will be better this time, it's a new location after all. This outpost doesn't have daily lunch specials like the other locations, everything is a la carte and a total rip.

Gyro - Wrapped in so much foil, I didn't know if they were using this for reception for their TV. I peeled this burrito opened and thought it was a Taco Salad. It was a whole head of lettuce, a couple red dices that looked like tomatoes, slices of smelly onions to go with the man sauce they call tzatziki and a pita from a plastic bag. The gyro meat was kinda dry but ok... Alpo ain't got nothing on them.

Fwies - These nasty little puds were limp, cold and undercooked. JeZeus, you people seriously screwed up Sysco's frozen finest? Even a Mickey Deez monkey can push that button on the automatic fryer.

I refused to consume it all because it was like the Clash of the Titans in my bowels... But I spied a room full of piggies troughing that vittles down like there was no tomorrow.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Meh.

5770 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard
Norcross, GA 30071
(770) 452-8282

No comments: