Monday, February 9, 2009

Ginger

Their website had me at... "(these broth are cooked for more than 18 hours...Wow!!!)" and supposedly without MSG. Hmmmmm...

I said "Can this be twue... Wow!!!?"

So I asked the hot lil mama-san what can I get for $7.99... She said "Any Pho you want, even the combo-nation wit evey ting". Then I asked her if it was really an 18 hour broth and she looked down at her lovely little lady lumps and thought I said 18 hour bra. She ran off...

I tasted the bwoth and it must be a typo, make that "0.18 hours". It wasn't terrible but it definitely wasn't 18 hours. Don't knock my my mom but is it too much to ask for a lil nuoc mam in there? You know.... For flava?

Rice noodles were clumpy and clumsy, the rare beef tenderloin, beef ball, well-done beef shank & beef brisket were sparse but tender and tastee. I was kinda shocked they didn't have tendon... Who doesn't like a little moose knuckle from time to time? Came with all your standard fixings except they included one other thing... Iceberg lettuce. Wtf? I'm not making a sandwich.

Seafood Net Rolls - I got these as a goof and boy, were they goofy. Over fried, hard to bite into, and the seafood "pate" tasted store bought. The dipping sauce was Karo syrup with chili pepper flakes. Meh.

I rather waste my time and money at Super H across the stweet, more choices to choose from and cheaper! Overall, the pho is pretty comparable to others ITP on Buford Hwy. Nothing to write mama-san about.

2.5 Stars.

Eh.

10900 Medlock Bridge Rd
Ste 105
Johns Creek, GA 30097
(770) 495-6224

No comments: