Monday, February 9, 2009

Mediterranean Bakery & Sandwich

This strip mall is so dead it should be on the far moon of Endor.... But I would make the jump to lightspeed to Blumpkin county just to nosh on their tasty grub.

I knew it would be good when I was confronted with two large Autodoners piled high with meat staring me in the face. The selection is limited but who cares, it just means everything will be made better and given the attention it deserves to satisfy this Ewok's taste budz. To tell you the truth, I was kinda getting fed up eating that foliage on Endor. My hopes of cream of sum yung Luke and General Han's chicken was shot down by C3-P0. Damn you protocol droids!

So I settled for... Beef shawarma, Meat Pie, Spinach Pie, Falafel.

Everything was verra tastee and definitely warrant other visits when I visit Wicket and my other Ewok cousins in the far woods of Embry Hills (where ever the fug that is).

Burp!

3362 Chamblee Tucker Road
Atlanta, GA 30341
(770) 220-0706

No comments: