Friday, March 26, 2010

Samui Island Authentic Thai Cuisine

When Phoenix Noodle died... I poured one for my homie.
Will the Phoenix rise again?
Looks like it did... Into a Thai Bird Chili.
Question is... Are you hot as balls?
I ain't talking about Megan Fox hot... I'm talking Shaun White and Carrot Top firebush hawt!
Ok, Megan Fox is hot as ballz, too.

I ain't gonna pussyfoot around with your Larb and Kha Ka.
Green Curry had the only 4 Chili rating.
Make mine a 8 Chili rating... Yes, THAI HOT TOGO MOFO!
Pweez.

Patiently waiting...

Some fluffer comes in and orders fwied rice... And axes if that is spicy. Does that come with an eggroll and soda? Jesus Christ, I'm gonna AXE you. Get out.

Everything seemed well composed and the Thai eggplant was a nice surprise. It was a nice lunch... Nothing more, nothing less. The only thing that still is and always will be... Thai Hot does not exist in Atlanta.

Looks promising... But looks can taste deceiving. Next up, Pad Thai and Papaya Salad test. Fancy Stuffed Wings looked interesting as well.

Developing...

Squirt.

5054 Peachtree Pkwy
Norcross, GA 30092
(770) 807-7684

No comments: