Friday, March 26, 2010

Urban Cannibals Bodega + Bites

Dood! I think I just saw Larry Platt walk in here... That mofo is following me, I swear it. Hey, pal, don't axe me for change just because your pants are on the ground. Get a belt, bitch... And let me eat this delicious 'Urban Reuben' and toothsome 'Chicken Salad Sammie' in peace... In front of you... Mmmm, it's so gooood... Can't you just taste it... Staring in through the window... So stuffed, want the other half? Psych.

This place is cute and full of neat little stuff but I didn't see any Rebel flags or an El Camino parked out front... So, I don't know what all this CSA stuff is about up in this piece. But I'm sure Earl J. Hickey would still love this joint even without the strippers. They have a few rolls of toilet paper on a shelf at the ready... It's like they really listen and know their customers. They even have a box full of matches, too. They should call it "Bodega + Bites + Bano". Fuck yeah, brah.

This local biz got my support because they are just so darn cute like my collection of Monchhichis. Oh, yes, they are oh so soft and cud-dle-ly... Just like their sandwiches. Their dinner specials look tasty, too.

3.5 Stars.

Burp.

477 Flat Shoals Ave SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
(404) 230-9865

No comments: