Friday, March 26, 2010

Hobnob

Came for a quickie... Ended up polishing my Nob with the Hob-bits.

Their shit was packed. Literally.
Couldn't even get a reach around... To the bar.
I was offered to have my stool pushed in... But I declined the generous offer. Twice.
I wasn't even sitting down.

Joint reminds me of a log cabin... Look at all the wood in here. It's not even morning. Not a lumberjack in sight... But there were a lot of Lincoln Logs fluttering around. Timber.

Decent booze and beer selection. They got 4 cute jars of infused booze- Lemon, cucumber, ginger vodka and a grapefruit tequila. The milkshakes were like a set of ginormous boobs in my face because some had booze in it. Yeah, I said Booze. But the $10 Hazelnut Mud Slide Shake was apply named. Splash.

I like how the menu starts off with "Bar Nuts". A snack to some and a mouthful to others. It's your standard list of pub grub but there's a few "complex" dishes on there as well. But don't get your panties in a wad over it, I didn't... Because I don't wear any. But when I do, it's usually something special. Lace.

Shrimp & Grits - 3 decent size shwimpz and a grit cake that resembled polenta or a yellow sponge. Squirt.

Poutine Gravy Fries - Thin-ass fwies, salty-ass gravy and tofu-ass like cubes of "cheez curds". No medals for this event. Canuck'd.

Pot Pie - The only pie in the whole joint. Decent trim but the chicken was way too smokey. Dude, you need to cut back on the sauce. Liquid Smoke does not have booze in it. Just FYI.

Pan Seared Trout - Don't remember eating it... It was that good. Have the sudden urge to swim upstream... Hmmm. Splash.

This place is cool but the parking sucks. My ass got booted outside and paid $50 to get off... Shit, I coulda got off inside for free. I'll be back for that fiddy, Mate.

Pump.

Pump.

Zippp.

1551 Piedmont Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
(404) 968-2288

No comments: