Friday, March 26, 2010

Singha Thai

I woke up. Had one shoe on and could barely see out my eyeballs. Rolled my fat arse outta bed and noticed that my hand was in a tubesock. WTF. Couldn't remember a God damn thing. My pants weren't on the ground at least... Eh, it musta been a good night.

Even with a hangover from the bowels of Hell, my pouch demanded to be fed. This bitch is high maintenance. I'm starting to think this marsupial gig is more trouble than the Yelp ink this review is written with.

Shit was OTP, if I hadn't passed out in the driver's seat with the cruise control on, I would have never made it here. Technology is fucking rad, yo.

After slamming down 2 glasses of water, I started pointing at things on the menu like I just got off the short bus. Believe me, it's easier than speech. Where's that Stephen Hawking's voice machine when you need one...

Spring Rolls - I hate these meatless things. Luckily, I was still dwunk. Crunch.

Curry Puffs - Still have no clue what they were. One can safely assume it's one part curry and one part puff. Puff puff give, Smokey.

Fried 1000 Year Old Egg w/ Pork and Basil (secret menu)- Who doesn't like fried preserved black eggs? This shit was G O O D. Fear Factor ain't got nothin' on me.

Pork Jerky (secret menu) - This was as good as jerking my own pork at home. Couldn't stop eating this stuff and the hot sauce cleared out my sinuses. That tubesock would come in handy right about now.

Papaya Salad - As always, never spicy enough for me. But a decent version. The authentic white people seemed to enjoy it.

Pad Thai - This was alright. A little too mushy and wet for me... Did I just say that out loud and I'm complaining about it? I take it back. And take this slop back as well.

Panang w/ Beef - Asked for Triple Thai Hot... Like usual, I got round-eyed, again. Came out weaker than Roger Moore, sent it back for a proper Rogering. Came back as hot as Octopussy. The dish was not bad, just needed a lot more heat.

Mussaman w/ Tofu - Some white chick ordered it. I had a taste of it. But with tofu? Baffled.

Someone else got this beef thing... And I got up to pee. By the time I got back, shit was half eaten. All I can tell you is that it had beef and green beans in it.

It's a solid 3 stars but with the secret menu... I'll bump it up to 3.5 stars. Nice service, skip the sooshe.

Burp.

5554 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd
Dunwoody, GA 30338
(770) 390-8619

No comments: