Thursday, October 23, 2008

Joli Kobe Bakery & Bistro

Sandwiches are B O R I N G... unless it's a ginormous man meat filled Carnegie Reuben or a nasty tasty Philthy Whiz wit. But if you use fresh quality ingredients, I will eat your sandwich... And this prissy dainty joint does.

I don't have the time or desire to drive up Roswell Road just to eat a friggin overpriced sammie. So, I was amused that they opened a mini-me version intown... I had to see what a hectic day in the life of a Real Housewife of Atlanta was like. It was all for research... Or shits and giggles if you prefer.

These gold diggers have it made... Made to order sammies, soups and salads. They also have some well prepared pastries and other desserts that I can care less for... But they would looked pretty as a trophy or in Hugh Hefner's sun spotted-rotten arm though.

Turkey Panini - The onion marmalade and brie cheez made the sammie. Sweet, gooey, warm and soft... Kinda like the broads working at Krispy Kreme. Came with too much chips.

Classic Joli Chix Salad - Simple and delish. They don't over dress it so you can actually see and taste the chicken. More friggin chips, how much chips can one eat?

Veggie Barley Soup - Tasty but nothing spectacular. It's friggin veggie soup!

Mini Eclairs and Mini Lemon Coco Cake - Cute, fun and tasty... But the bite size portions were more than enough for me or else I'll hurl.

This place has a nice spread... I guess you need to if you wanna marry rich.

Cha-Ching!

Burp.

1545 Peachtree St
Atlanta, GA 30309 (404) 843-1440

No comments: