Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BB's Wings

Sometimes, dumpy filthy old gas stations hold hidden gems inside... This is not one of them. There's a reason why the pisser is located 2 feet away. Hell, this dump could very well been the second stall for all we know. But sometimes you gotta say... WTF?! It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it.

Wings are their "claim" to porcelain fame but they also have cheesesteaks, gyros, sammies, fried rice, fwies and other IBS hits.

Wings - With 18 flavors or so, decided to get it naked with hot sauce on the side. Thank God I practice what I preach because this hot sauce was bloody oily and curdled, this petri dish specimen should be sent to the CDC for analysis. The wings were small, dried out and you could taste the vintage of the gwease... It was aged for at least 2 months. Ghastly.

Fried Rice - Fwied Wice, Flied Lice... No matter how you say it still taste as lame. Shouldn't the rice be fried in the wok and not beforehand? My mistake was to watch the Toxic Avenger cook the grub in this "open kitchen"... And witnessed a tired old plate of rice, brown in color, taken straight from the fridge...uncovered. I think it was supposed to go into the trash but somehow it ended up in my order instead. If I wanted dried up brown rice, I eat it straight from the bag. Horrid.

Fries - A pure study in moppishness. Our Freedom is in jeopardy. Limp, tasteless and defeated. Re-Animator couldn't bring this thing back to life. Absolutely lurid.

I can only assume BB stands for Buffalo Butt but they should rename it to Bye Bye Birdie cuz I'm outta here!

FLUSH

2911 Buford Hwy Ne
Atlanta, GA 30329
(678) 237-0106

No comments: