Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Iron Age

Ever since Iron Age took over the ginormous space that was once Sydney's Buffet and then Hy Buffet, it has become a giant K-Pop night club that I like to call... Club FOB. It's got that underground vampire vibe with the blue lights and K-Pop videos blasting on giant screens through out the cavernous space. But this ain't no ordinary club, it's like Disneyland for slants... With the smell of AYCE Corean BBQ wafting in the air. For $23 you get an unlimited meat selection of assorted flavors and marinades of pork, beef, chicken and octopus. It's a great fucking deal if you're a fat piece of shit like me. They actually paid someone to print menus that slashed out "$25" to "$23" to make you feel like you're getting a deal... Which you totally are. Their limited banchan options pretty much sucks ass except for their ultra velvety and smooth tater salad and grilled rice cakes... But seriously, who the fuck goes to an AYCE Corean BBQ joint for the banchan filler? You're there for the mounds of meats... I'm getting the meat sweats just thinking about this mouth orgy and how I am going to shovel all that manmeat into my face gash at a steady and efficient pace like a pro on gangbangs.com. You need a game plan before entering this bottomless fiery pit of bloody flesh. The challenge is quite difficult to conquer every option on the menu... So, bring a gang of your own choosing to bang the meat out. Let's go eat some meat and don't forget the tissues...

This nether world filled to the brim with FOBs, raw meats and sometimes unbearable K-Pop teeny bopper music. It's a fucking spectacle and it's awesome.

The meat list. 2 chickens, 7 porks, 7 beefs, 2 intestines, 1 octopus. The beef soup was pretty decent as with the japchae but the grilled rice cakes were very tasty with the spicy sauce.

You get to order 2 meat platters at a time. Sometimes they give you a single serving and sometimes they give you a double serving, there is no rhyme or reason... I think when they are so busy they just shovel a mound of meat on the platter just to get it out. They are pretty damn fast with the response time. They also change out the grill plate constantly so the crap sticking to it doesn't smoke and burn. Very efficient.

Octopus. These were not small by any means, one serving had about 5 medium size whole octopus marinaded in a semi sweet and spicy sauce. They took a few minzies to cook because of their size but none of it turned out chewy. I would get them again. I wanted to get the intestines but no one at the table wanted any and no way in fucking hell would I eat the entire serving myself. But I will get it next time.

I'm getting the meat sweats just looking at this... After multiple platters of meats, I think we had about 10 servings plus all the sides... I was dunzo. Especially, after the Iron Age Soy Beef Steak... It looked like a fetus put through a meat tenderizer. It was a giant mound of babymeat and I ate all of it, even the placenta. After inhaling that load in my mouth, I was paralyzed. I have hit the brick wall and my pouch was stretched out more than Kate plus 8's belly and it looked like a badger attacked it with extreme prejudice. I could barely fucking walk outta here let alone get out of my chair.

Mission fucking accomplished... Just waiting for the gout to set in, now.

2131 Pleasant Hill Rd
Duluth, GA 30096
678-584-9098

No comments: