Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ToreOre Chicken & Joy


Show me how you do that trick
The one that makes me scream, I said
The one that makes me full, I said
And threw my hands around that chicken leg
Show me how you do it
And I promise you I promise that
I'll fly away with you
I'll fly away with you ...only with a family size box of fwied yard bird!

Spinning on that dizzy edge of the counter
I licked my lips and finger tips
And dreamed of all the different ways I had
To eat my crispy bird
Why are you so far away? I said
Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you
That I'm in love with you...

Strange as poultry
Dancing in the deepest fryers
Twisting in the 0g Trans Fat
You're just like a dream

Chicken wings licked me into shape
I must haven't eaten for days
And moving lips to taste the wing
I opened up my eyes
And found myself alone alone
Alone above an empty plate
That stole the only piece I had
And downed it deep inside of me

You
Crisp and juicy
You
Good and plenty
You
Just like heaven



10820 Abbotts Bridge Rd
Duluth, GA 30097
(770) 476-1205
www.toreore.com

No comments: