Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Love Letter Pizza & Chicken

I have struck GOLD with the Clampetts here yonder...not black gold but golden fried chicken, Korean style! Here's the best part...Not once but twice in this Super H Mart strip mall with 2 Korean chix places.

I was giddy as a school girl passing love letters in class and almost peed my pants when I saw this place. I ran in and ordered b/c I know it takes about 15 minzies to cook. Strolled in H Mart and saw the other fwied chix place called ToreOre...but that's another review I'll be singing shortly.

The bird box is full of legs, wings and thighs chopped into manageable pieces. The crust is super crispy and thin, meat is juicy and flavorful and almost greaseless...only if I could find a nice girl like this I would be set. "Og Trans Fat" chix..yum-mo. Regular is my choice but you can do Sweet & Mild/Hot or Buffalo style. I say stick with the basics. This stuff is amazing and pooky addictive.

The pizza is Korean style by way of California...Potato 'Za and Bulgoki 'Za. WTF?! This thing can be going back to Cali, Cali, Cali...Do I wanna eat this? I don't think so...

Skip the pseudo 'Za and gnaw on a crispy juicy ghetto pigeon instead.

The company's original name is Cheogajip Chicken but here in the U.S.A. is known as Love Letter.

BURP!

10820 Abbotts Bridge Rd
Ste 350
Duluth, GA 30097
(770) 813-8882



No comments: