Thursday, June 4, 2015

Wingstop

The previous dump in this hole in the wall was a Blimpie.. It lasted as long as a Cessna on the radar in the Bermuda Triangle. Thank baby Jesus it didn't last long because their subs sucks a big fat juicy meat flap roll. And now the tiny space has been replaced by a Wingstop. I have never been to one of these joints ever because they're always in some hick town where you usually find a Dollar General. I have always thought these wing chains were garbage like Buffalo Wild Wings and the sort. Even Taco Mac's wings sucks ass. Why can't anyone in this town make a great medium sized wing with sick sauces? So, how can this little dump be any different... Let's go make fun of some low rent shit.

Atomic. Their sauces are kinda limited but this is their hottest of the hot. It was thick looking which could be bad or good. The first wing was weak, after 4 it gained momentum with a decent spicy kick but after the 6th one it peaked and went back downhill. The wings are pretty decent size and I do give them a little something for the effort. I can't believe I just said that for a chain/take out wing joint. But they deserved it.

Serrano Pepper Glaze. This is a new sauce for them, they didn't know where exactly to place it on their heat scale on the board, so they just slapped it in the middle... Fucktards. It's more sweet than spicy. But after 2 or 3 wings you can't even tell there's "serrano peppers" in it. Like I said before the wings are totally respectable. I'm still baffled by how decent the wings were, not this sauce, though.

Lemon Pepper. This low rent option always appear before the pouch. I don't know what it is but I hate this "flavor" and yet I keep getting it at different places hoping someone will blow my mind on doing a real one. For a chain, this wasn't half bad. How is this even possible? It's UNPOSSIBLE... And it was tasty. Damn it. The wings were crispy and very decent size. This was not a bad lemon  pepper specimen.

I can't understand it... This place was supposed to be lackluster, it really dashed my hopes and dreams of using my colorful verbiage akin to taking a dump at a music festival to compare this joint. Even the staff looked well put together and not like slobs. Could it be that they're new and are actually following the franchise operations manual by the book and cooking the shit correctly? Who the fuck knows, they might suck ass in a month but I know when to admit that the pouch was mistaken and I would prolly come back to try some other flavors... I'm so low rent sometimes. And it feels so G U U D. Wait, I'm always low rent... Who am I trying to kid? Definitely, not my one fan...

Burp.

2941 N Druid Hills Rd. 
Atlanta, GA 30329
(404) 343-2536  
http://www.wingstop.com/

No comments: