Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Shed at Glenwood

Wednesday night sliders night time!

At $3 a piece, they are a steal and the selections are all wonderfully tasty and filling. These ain't no ghetto ass Krystal's burgers... Not that they aren't good when you're fucked up because they are, especially, when you got the munchies. Anyhoo, back to these little beauties. Lance et al don't mess around on these simple party favors. There's something for everyone. 3 is enough for a normal height human being and a feast if you're a midget... Oh shit, my bad, I meant a little person, someone who is 3 sliders high. And then there's the pouch, me. I have to order everyone of them...


(Heirloom Tomatoes & Fresh Mozza)


(Simple Summer Salad)


(Gazpacho)


(Brisket)


(Baby Back Rib (just remember to take out the bones, duurr), Fried Trout, Chorizo)


(Prosciutto & Fig, Fried Chicken (mmm, cheekan), Fried Green Tomato)


This place rarely disappoints. No matter what you get it's consistently good whether you get a simple slider or a more filling entree. One of the best neighborhood joints in the city. I wished it was closer to me... Wait, that would be bad. I would be three-effin-hundred pounds.

3 Stars.

475 Bill Kennedy Way
Atlanta GA 30315
404.835.4363
http://www.theshedatglenwood.com/

No comments: