Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Popeyes



Baby I'm munching on you tonight
Fry you up eat you alive
Just like fried chicken 
Fried chicken
Like fried chicken-kens

Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your spices for miles
Just like fried chicken
Fried chicken
Like fwied cheekan-kanz
Baby I'm

So what you fryin' up for me
It's like pouch can't stop, we're frenemies
But we get along when you're inside me, eh
You're like avian flu that's killing me
I cut you out not entirely
But I get so high when you're inside me
 
So if I run it's not enough
You're still in my head forever cluck
So you can do what you wanna do, eh
I love your thighs I'll eat 'em up
But don't deny the crispy alleybird
That comes alive when you're inside me

Yeah you can start over you can fly free
You can find other chicken of the sea
You can pretend it's meant to be
But you can't stay away from me
I can still hear you frying that sound
Taking pouch down clucking around
You can pretend that it was me
But no, oh

Don't dare over fry, fry fry fry
You can't deny, fry fry fry
The breast inside, fry fry fry
Yeah yeah yeah

No girl don't over fry, fry fry fry (No girl don't over fry)
You can't deny, fry fry fry (You can't deny)
The beast inside, fry fry fry
Yeah yeah yeah

Burp

2 comments:

Mr. Beebe said...

I like what you did there with breast and beast. Intentional fallacy.

Pinky said...

Pops in the LAS airport is yumm.