Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stout Irish Pub


Stout, Stout, let it all out, these are the beers I can't do without
Come on, I'm talking to you, come on

In prohibition times, you shouldn't have to sell your soul
In black and tan, they really really ought to show
Those one track minds that took your Yuengling Lager
Kiss them hello, you really should jump for joy
You really should shout for joy

Stout, Stout, let it all out, these are the beers I can't do without
Come on, I'm talking to you, come on

They gave you Yuengling, and in return you gave them 'Hell Yeah!'
As cold as ice, I hope we live to tell the tale
I hope we live to tell the tale

Stout, Stout, pass them all out, these are the drinks I can't do without
Come on, I'm slurring to you, come on

And when you've downed your last bottle
If I could change your mind, I'd really love to buy you another
I'd really love to drink another

Stout, Stout, hope y'all don't run out, these are the drinks I can't do without
Come on, I'm still drinking with you, come on

56 E Andrews Dr
Ste 16
Atlanta, GA 30305
(404) 869-1151

No comments: