Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cheesesteak Place

Who doesn't love two handfuls of juicy, tender, shaved meat packed in tight between a pair of fluffy buns. Imagine finding that in Ansley Mall... I'm talking about a getting a decent cheesesteak people! Geez...

It ain't a true Philthy... but the owners are trying their best, bless their little hearts. I rather try the lamb vindaloo and naan bwead they were eating in the back office because it smelled delish. I loved how they kept sneaking in a bite here and there in between customers.

The roll ain't Amoroso (stwike 1), the meat was frozen Steak Umms (stwike 2), and the cheese was White American (what, no provolone or whiz? stwike 3). The fries were Sysco's industrial brown bag finest...meh.

It wasn't terrible... but I guess it'll do in a pinch if you're craving for some man meat in a bun. Next time, I'll take the 15 minute ride up to Roy's.

Gloria, thanks for asking... but I will survive.

Next!

Ansley Mall
1544 Piedmont Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
(404) 873-6625

No comments: