Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Nam Phuong - Buford Hwy

I'm glad they opened this location intown because no one really wants to drive OTP on a Sunday night. I just want to gorge myself and drive as little as possible back home and fall into a food coma with one hand down my underpants while my dog licks my other fish sauce glazed cheekan wang fingaz. The family meal deals here are still the best value anywhere in town no matter what cuisine it is. They stuff the shit outta you on the cheap. Six people can get the 5 person meal deal for less than $60 and walk out a total fat ass afterwards. That's like 10 scratch per person. Sign me up!

Papaya Salad w/ Shrimp and Pork.

 Basil Rolls.

 Fried Chicken Wings w/ Glazed Fish Sauce (not part of this deal).

Fried Whole Flounder.

 Chive Flower w/ King Mushrooms.

Sweet and Sour Fish Soup .

Salt and Pepper Squid.

 Viet Shaking Beef.

 Pan Fried Egg Noodle w/ Seafood and Mixed Vegs (not part of this deal).

This is one of my favorite Viet joints because it's more than just the standard pho, c'om and bun... Which are all decent as well but the family meal kills it when you want to feed a lot of peeps for a little bit of moolah. The fish sauce glazed wings are some of the best wings in town and I always have to get them when I come here. Fuck, no wonder why I am so goddamn fat...

4051 Buford Hwy NE
Atlanta, GA 30345
(404) 633-2400
http://www.namphuongatlanta.com/ 

1 comment:

chefhelen said...

Best (non hot) wings in town!