Wednesday, December 10, 2008

LOLA

I ate here one night down in new SoBu
Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola

I walked thru the door and she asked me my name
I asked her where I was and in a dark brown voice she said LOLA

Well I'm not the world's most corpulent guy
But when I squeezed my thighs I nearly split my pants
Oh my LOLA
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why the veal was a breast and chicken a steak
Oh c'mon LOLA

Well we drank Penfolds and grubbed all night
Under electric candlelight
She filled me up and drank to my kneez
And said fat boy won't you go home now pweez
Well I'm not the world's most heavyset guy
But when I looked at my belly well I almost said Hola
Oh no LOLA

I pushed the dried out potatoes away
I wobbled to the door
I almost hurled on the floor
I got down on my knees
Then I looked at her and she at my pouch

Well that's the trendy way that they want it to stay
And it will always be that way for Tom's LOLA
Oh boy LOLA
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up bathroom inside LOLA
Only in Atlanta Georgia

Well I left Hong Kong just a week before
And I'd never had a cold grilled Octopus like this before
But LOLA smiled and took me by the fridge
And said dear boy I'm gonna open you another can

Well I'm not the world's most epicurious man
But I know what I am and I'm glad I like cured ham
At LOLA

2.5 Stars.

3280 Peachtree Rd
Ste 150
Atlanta, GA 30305
(404) 892-9292

No comments: