Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fatburger

This burga looks great on paper... And tastes like it too.

Fat is the last thing Gastro needs in his pouch... But I decided to give it another shot after a couple disappointing visits. The only thing missing in their burga is the FAT. I want gwease dwipping down my arms like I have just assisted in artificial insemination of Bossy.

This whole burga trend is as tiresome as the "Gastropub"... But if you're gonna pimp a burga, don't use lean meat. It's also stacked with so much filler, it might as well be a garden salad with Bacon Bits sprinkled on it. I guess I'm just comparing everything else to the H&F 10 napkin burga.

The Turkey Burga wasn't bad if you like a slider of compacted saw dust. Order 3 more and you can easily move your furniture around. The words "turkey" and "burga" goes together like "Chico" and "Chang".

The fat fwies were Sysco's big brown bag finest, I guess it's better than munching on Wynona's big brown beaver... But the fwies were hot and crispy at least. So much I can say for the onion rings, they were just a greezy mess... It looked like Castro's High Mileage formula at the bottom of the paper basket. Funny, the guy at the fryer looked eerily like Sisqo. Boy, he's really 'went down' hill after that Thong song.

Meh, I think this is the last time I will ever step pouch in here... That slop turn Gastro's iron stomach into a pinata. It beat da hell outta me and everything came flying out.

Splash.

2625 Piedmont Rd
Suite 34-A
Atlanta, GA 30324
(404) 844-0444

No comments: