Monday, April 25, 2016

Popeyes Big Box

For $5, this is one handsome meal even Brad Pitt would appreciate. You may not get the rock hard abs like him after eating a box or ten of these beauties but if you turn off the lights you can pretend to and then cry yourself to sleep like I do on a nightly basis. Not a day have passed that I don't wake up depressed after looking in the mirror. There is no dispute that I adore Popeyes like overweight vegans to sugary cupcakes. I just can't say no to Popeyes cheekan, I swear there's crack in there... I think I saw the order taker working the corner of Boulevard and Morgan the other day wearing an oversized white t-shirt and baggy jeans. Now, I know there's more than MSG in their Cajun Sparkle packets. Take a gander at this tasty snatch box... That smell from the box was intoxicating on the drive home... I wanted to rip those cheekan panties off right there and then.

Sometimes, you get your choice on the pieces because they usually run out of certain pieces of the spicy... On this visit they were out of the drums and thighs, so the dealer says do you want to wait for a new batch or do you want a breast, sure broski, I'll take a breast and that chunky piece in the back there which he replied, I don't know what piece that is... It's all good, bro, it doesn't matter as long as it's spicy. Of course, I knew it was a thigh all along... This is what $15/hour gets you these days and it's quite beneficial. The chicken of course, was spectacular as expected and even better after dousing it with more hot sauce. The red beans and rice is good as usual but there's something about their green beans that gets me every time, it's magically dericious. The biscuit on this visit was not buttery but I still ate it like a well disciplined fatso.

Pump pump squirt.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Man, I love your blog. Irreverent as hell but, I love it. Can't visit the places you go but I live through you vicariously. Keep posting.

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.