Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hudson Grille

Why do American grub joints put an "E" at the end of grill? It makes me think the meat came from the grille of a car. The only thing, Olde English, I wanna see is "800" at the end. After eating the chow... I kinda wanted to be a deer caught in headlights. Just pour one for the Gastro.

I made the mistake of coming here on a friday after work. Holy crap, did I walk into the GAP by mistake? Talke about the Buckhead army. Everyone dressed exactly the same. If there were anymore khakis, it woulda been a tropic desert... especially with all the camel toes there. The service was so bad that Simple Jack coulda done a better job... one bartender for the entire patio and she doubled as a server, WTF? Don't they know you should never go 100% retard with one server on a friday happy hour? Every other word coming out of my mouth was, earmuffs, an expletive!

When then menu contains almost 100 items, you know what you are gonna get. It's like a long sidewalk... for pedestrians only. It's like an upscale Applebeez. I spied a plate on my table with a half gnawed steak that Homer wouldn't eat... It looked like Play-Doh! I stuck with the basics and it was still pretty bad. The "Kickin' Chili" was aptly named because it was cold and I was kickin myself. You know it's bad when your bowels say to you- "Wendy's chili gives me more of a challenge, pal!". A limped Caesar salad and the chinciest amount of dressing , talk about impotence, with stale croutons that a NYC pigeon would spit out.

The only dishes that looked decent were the Nathan's hot dogs and Anchor Bar sauced wings. 1 star for each which adds up to 2!

I rather watch Hudson Hawk. This place gave me the...

Razzies.

4046 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30319
(404) 233-0313

No comments: