Friday, February 3, 2017

Maryland Fried Chicken

If there's fwied cheekan to be had... This plump morsel of pouch flap aka the pannus will find it and eat the shit outta it. But somehow I mysteriously ended up in the sunshine state for some fucked up reason. Oh, well, there's always a pot of golden fwied cheekan at the end of the rainbow, I say. Seriously, how the fuck did I end up here... Was I on drugs? Anyone have any? Who gives a shit, just eat, mofo... So, you can see your own huge shadow and scurry back into this chicken shack for 6 more weeks of fwied cheekan heaven.
Ok, it's kinda hard to miss the giant red sign that says FRIED CHICKEN... But when you pull up, you're like where the fuck is the place? Yeah, it's that small, this fry shack is literally the size of a rest stop off the Jersey Turnpike... Except this place serves chicken instead of hairy sausage. This shack has been here for over 50 years and it shows, shit, it must be good then... C'mon, then, what the fuck are you waiting for... Feed me!

I love this sign because it has two of my favorite words on it.

I can't believe I only got two orders... I just wanted a light snack before my real lunch.

Leg and Thigh, the only way to eat fried chicken. Look at the crust... Thin and ultra crispy. That is a good crust. Took a bite and I was giving myself a cream pie in my underpants. This was a very nice fried chicken... It's just so crackling good and very juicy on the inside. The greens with bacon in it were seasoned spot on... They melt in your mouth. I also sampled the collards which were a bit spicy and peppery which was nice.

Second round... Just as good. The coleslaw was creamy and sweet... You could gum that tasty shit down.

Fried Livers and Gizzards. I friggin lurv these innards... No one eats gizzards, I say they are missing out big time on these beauties. The livers were large and in charge... Damn good, too.

The pouch instincts did not fail me... The shittier the place looks on the outside, the better the grub is inside. This was a very good specimen of what a great fried chicken is... I just couldn't believe it wasn't packed. But they did say that they do a ton of to-go orders. They have locations everywhere except in fucking metro Georgia... They have a bunch of location in mossback inbreed rural Georgia towns... WTF, yo, rednecks don't eat fried chicken, they don't have the teeth. Y'all better git wit da program and open up a couple locations in Atlanta because the pouch needs feeding. Was it as good as Popeyes... Damn, don't put me on the spot, motherfuckers... But yeah, they were almost as good as Popeyes but they don't do spicy.


13675 W Colonial Dr.
Winter Garden, FL 34787

1 comment:

fbenario said...

Actually, they have about a dozen locations in Georgia, but unfortunately none are anywhere near Atlanta.