Friday, May 16, 2014

Sobban, why am I Soffat?

Came back to see what's new on the menu... It's impossible not to order a bunch of dishes, especially, the kickass KFC wangz... Let's see what this fat fuck will be stuffing down his pouch this evening...

God, why am I so fat... Damn you father! I'll start off with a Westbrook White Thai, pweez... 
And...

Meatballs. Balls + White Sauce + Mouth = Great practice for broads. Just remember to swallow. I did.

Mandu. Chicks really dig these meaty fleshy rolls... It's the perfect girth. I like them, too.

Kimchi Pancakes. My kinda finga food. Here, smell my finger.

Ramps and Cheekan. Cody's fresh picked ramps and cheekan bits with some kimchi roll. This shit was gone in 5 seconds.

Japche. Pull my potato noodle. Classic dish. Squirt.

Donkatsu. Fried pork, it's fucking oink heaven.

KFC. Still the best goddamn wings in this one horse town.

This joint is good, always something new on the menu... That's why people keep coming back.

No comments: