Monday, February 3, 2014

Sushi Huku Revisit

This is one of my favorite sooshee joints in this town. I don't get here enough which I really should because the grub is pretty damn good up in this piece.

This is the standard MRE of any sushi joint. Can't start a feast without them, the omnipresent miso soup and carrot ginger salad.

Fried Soft Shell Crab and Shrimp Stuffed Japanese Sweet Tater. I lurv fried crabs so much and this didn't disappoint. The shrimp tater fried "croquette" thingers were different and tasty.

Eggplant. Nice glaze and still a bit toothy, perfect.

Grilled Squid Legs. I lurv me some squid legs but wanted to mix it up and get the grilled vs. fried. They were good but now I know why I always get the fried ones... Because fried is always better.

Tonkotsu. This is one nice bowl of tonkotsu. Creamy, tasty broth (could be a little thicker with more collagen to maintain my beautiful silky smooth skin) but since this was a lunch special, I ain't complaining they had it for dinner service. Luckily, for me, it was his last one for the day! I win. Suckaz.

Omakase Platter. Look at that assortment of premium chum. Was it rad? Totes McGotes.

Lightly seared snapper. Look at that color, tasted better in my mouth. Mmm-kay...

Fried Shrimp Head and Whole Fish skeleton. I ate the bones, I ate the bones!

Green Tea Ice Cream.


If you have never been... Get going. Slackers.

And for crying out loud, don't order a goddamn roll, especially with cream cheese... Just do the Omakase. Period.


6300 Powers Ferry Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30339
(770) 956-9559
http://www.sushihuku.com/

No comments: