Thursday, February 4, 2016

Community Q BBQ

I just watched a documentary called "Cowspiracy" and had an instant hankering for animal agricultural beef... But secretly I just wanted to contribute some greenhouse gas emissions of my own after consuming an abundance of some quality smoked manmeat. There are a lot of BBQ joints in this one horse town but only a handful are in actual competition with each other... The "others" are just total garbage and such a waste of meat because they suck at making Q. Don't ever boil meat unless you're making a beef stew.... Yeah, Fat Matt's, I'm looking at you, motherfuckers... And what the fuck does George Goddamn Clooney really knows about quality BBQ anyhow? But let's make a revisit to an oldie but goodie and see if their shit still stinks of smokey goodness....
Community Q has been around for awhile and they consistently put out quality shit. Let's see if they still do after all this time... The place was packed on a recent Sunday night. C'mon, you fat lil piglets, put in your order and move it. They really need to learn from the master, the Soup Nazi, in line ordering etiquette. I ordered my shit like a pro under 60 seconds and planted my fat ass in an empty booth nearby... Waiting, impatiently like a dry mouthed Ethiopian child with a bloated pouch looking into a Chipotle. Five minzies later and my platters arrive...

Half pound of brisket to start the pouch juices and meat sweats flowing. Still one of the best examples of sliced brisket in this town... The bark, smoke ring, flavor, tenderness were all there as you can see it with your own brown eye. Also, got a half rack of ribs to continue the flow of the gastric spunk within this pouchy creasture. I don't know what kinda fucking sorcery is this but there is something magical about sliced brisket made well.

I was still hungry so I shared a 2 meat 2 sides combo with a couple of extra piglet nibbles on the side... Ribs and sliced brisket (again), Brunswick stew, mac n cheez, smoked sweet tater with kale and the banana pudding. I really don't need to tell y'all how good it was because it was and hopefully will always be consistent. If you haven't been here after all this time, I don't know what the fuck your deal is... But get your fat ass over there. Just don't be that indecisive prick that doesn't know what you want and hold up the goddamn line up... Especially, when I'm there behind you. I will cut you and bite your ears off.

Burp.

1361 Clairmont Rd, Decatur, GA 30033
404-633-2080
http://communityqbbq.com/

1 comment:

Bob Dole said...

Ugh. You gotta remind me of the time I got tricked by the supposed foodies of Atlanta into eating at Fat Matt's when I moved here. They kept telling me about how they were some of the best ribs and fluffing that shitshack up like it was a place of beauty. I get there and..well..you know.