Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Snatched! Slutty Food Quickie...

Super H-Mart had a $4.99/lb Robster coupon... So, I snatched up 4 of these bottom feeders and hot waterboarded them. Afterwards, I mutilated them, dismembering them limb by limb. Then I dressed them up all fancy like and stuffed them in a butter grilled roll and raped it. I don't usually eat out a crusty ho' but this didn't smell fishy at all. I knew it was a clean kill.

(Robster Ho')

Why they call these things, Po'boys, I don't know... Because it ain't cheap if you buy one at a snatch shack. So, I made my own. Cost me less than $3 to make. Fat plump pearl tongues dusted in a secret mix and deep fried. Fucking juicy as hell inside and crispy on the outside. A little Kewpie and Sambal Oelek spread on the toasted roll, then stuffed to the gills with those precious little fried clitoris of the sea. Shit, I even licked my chicken lips clean.

(Oysta Pearl Tongue'boy)

Cannibalism at its finest.

Pump.

Pump.

Squirt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That bread still looks a tad wimpy for a po'boy. Kinda like Yeah! Burger's. sigh. (And po'boys can live down and up and sideways and WHAM to their name in NO. Even his, which was damned good.)